- In home massage prices vary due to travel time, set up and treatments offered. We can set up a mini-spa at your home and 30 min, 60 min, and 90 min treatments are available.
- We require a phone screen to determine your treatment plan and to check for contraindications to massage and or facials.
Bora Bora Massage is a Professional facility
- We require a Health Check Sheet and Massage waiver with address to be filled out prior to massage.
- All clients will be professional draped and covered at all times.
- Clients must get under the sheets before the therapist enters the room. Therapist will instruct client before massage and leave room and knock to see if client is ready before entering the room.
- Massage will end if inappropriate conduct happens. The definition of inappropriate contact is at the discretion of the uncomfortable party.
- Massage will not be performed if the client is under the influence of alcohol or illegal mind altering substances.
- If you are under the age of 18, a legal guardian must accompany you.
Keeping it Clean:
- All materials that both the therapist and the client touch will be clean.
- Therapist will wash hands before and after each massage.
- Therapist will meet basic hygienic standards in body and wardrobe.
- Therapist has the right to choose not to do a massage if client is not clean. We do not have shower facilities at our office location. Please shower before you come.
The Time Factor:
- Cancellations must be made at least 4 hours in advance, or it is at the discretion of the therapist to charge full price for possible business loss.
- If the Client is late, the therapist will try to give the client full time. If the therapist is not able to do this, the Client is responsible for full charge of service.
Note: Life happens. Everyone tries to be where they say they are going to be. Sometimes it doesn't work out. Bora Bora understands this and is always happy to reschedule.
- If you refer a client you get $15.00 off your next massage. Bora Bora makes every effort to keep track, but if you haven't gotten your discount talk to us.
- If you bring in the coupon or gift certificate of a competitor, it will be honored by Bora Bora.
- Bora Bora currently only takes cash and checks.
If your therapist is sick she will reschedule your appointment. It would be appreciated if you'd do the same. (Note: The common cold may be an exception).
Bora Bora Massage
49 Maple Street
Manchester, Vermont 05255